Founded in 1988, the Bedford Family Connection is a volunteer-run organization that gives support to local families by providing fun and enriching activities for children ages 0-5 and their parents.
The BFC provides members with a strengthened sense of community while creating and nurturing important relationships when our children are still young. An additional benefit is the number of lasting friendships it fosters among families. As a member, you will also enjoy:
- A monthly BFC e-newsletter, which lists BFC events and news, other local family-oriented news/events, the playroom schedule, and members’ and sponsors’ ads
- Discounted admission to the BFC playroom at First Parish Church
- Free (or low cost) children’s activities
- Mom’s Night Out activities
- Opportunities to participate in organized playgroups
- Educational seminars
- Community service opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities within the BFC
To join the BFC, visit our Wild Apricot page at www.bedfordfamilyconnection.wildapricot.org. Once there, you can register and pay the annual membership fee ($32) online.